Thursday 18 November 2010

Oh, and on a Lighter Note...

So, I've been out for almost 19 years. I think of myself as generally able to handle myself in most situations. Anyway, I walked into the locker room at the gym just the other day and there is this absolute Adonis of a naked man who actually does a double-take as I walk by. He smiles and just stares. What do I do - introduce myself, calmly and cooly? I've done this sort of thing before? Oh no, I drop half my items onto the floor, and can't even manage to make eye contact - quick, look only in the mirror or you might turn to stone!

That was a serious gay cruising fail that was.

Sad but true.

You'd think I was a 12 year old Japanese girl or something.

Giggle!

1 comment:

Katherine Plumer said...

I was going to say something about how that type of ineptness (ineptitude?) runs in our family, but I think I'll just leave it at "hee hee!" ;-)